Explore Providence while paddling our urban waterways! Our single and tandem kayaks are appropriate for all experience levels. Find us at the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street in downtown Providence!
- Single Kayaks
- Tandem Kayaks
GUIDED KAYAK TOURS
Explore the Providence and Woonasquatucket Rivers, Riverwalk and Waterplace Park as our guides highlight nautical & historical points of interest, architectural landmarks and the picturesque parks that line our waterways.
NEW in 2021! Join us on specific dates for our “guest host series” of guided tours! Guest hosts will join Marcello, our regular tour guide, and chat about their field of expertise, such as historic architecture, birdwatching or WaterFire! To date, we have confirmed the following guest hosts:
- Peter Green of Providence Raptors on 6/19
- Captain Peter Van Erp of WaterFire on 7/30
- Providence Preservation Society Executive Director Brent Runyon on 8/7 & 8/13
- Our availability is shown in real time. What you see online is what we have available.
- Guided tours are available to patrons ages 12+. Please call our office if you have questions regarding your child and whether this tour will be fun and appropriate for them based on their experience.
- Guided tours are approximately 90 minutes long.
- Limited to just 18 paddlers per tour.
- Price includes all equipment and tour.
- Sorry, personal equipment is not permitted, with the exception of life vests.
- All experience levels are welcome, but it is helpful if you have kayaked before.