Paddle the Providence waterways and explore our capital city from a different perspective! Our single and tandem kayaks are appropriate for all experience levels. Find us at the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street in…
- Single Kayaks
- Tandem Kayaks
GUIDED KAYAK TOURS
Explore the Providence and Woonasquatucket Rivers, Riverwalk and Waterplace Park as our guides highlight nautical & historical points of interest, architectural landmarks and the picturesque parks that line our waterways.
NEW in 2021! Join us on specific dates for our “guest host series” of guided tours! Guest hosts will join our group and Marcello, our regular tour guide, and chat about their field of expertise, such as historic architecture, birdwatching or WaterFire! To date, we have confirmed host Peter Green of Providence Raptors on June 12, and Captain Peter Van Erp of WaterFire on July 16.
The tours run approximately 90 minutes long. Limited to just 18 paddlers per tour. Includes all equipment and tour. Sorry, personal equipment is not permitted.
- Our availability is shown in real time. What you see online is what we have available.
- Advanced reservations are required at this time. We are not accepting cash payments in person.
- Guided tours are available to patrons ages 12+. Please call our office if you have questions regarding your child and whether it will be fun and appropriate for them, based on their experience.
- Everyone must sign the e-waiver prior to arriving. You’ll receive that in your confirmation email.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we can get you out on the water on time. If you arrive after the tour has begun, you will forfeit your ticket fare.
- You may get wet. Please dress accordingly!
- A life vest must be worn by all paddlers, at all times. We have them for everyone, but you may also bring your own, if you prefer.
- Our life vests are not waterproof.
- Providence Kayak is not responsible for any belongings that you bring with you, including cell phones and wallets. Please leave your valuables at home.
- If you choose to leave items in our dock box or bring items with you on the kayaks, you do so at your own risk.