Paddle the waters surrounding Providence and experience the city from a completely different perspective. Our single and tandem kayaks are easy to handle for all experience levels.
- Single Kayaks
- Tandem Kayaks
DISCOVER PROVIDENCE BY KAYAK
Explore the Providence and Woonasquatucket rivers, Riverwalk, and Waterplace Park as we highlight nautical and historical points of interest! Witness osprey, blue crabs, swan, loons, and the occasional great blue heron, in addition to our capital city’s architectural diversity and picturesque parks lining our waterways.
The tours run approximately 90 minutes. Limited to just 15 paddlers per tour. Includes all equipment and tour. Sorry, personal equipment is not permitted.
- You may get wet. Please dress accordingly!
- Everyone must wear a life vest while paddling at all times.
- Providence Kayak is not responsible for any belongings that you bring with you, including cell phones and wallets.
- If you choose to leave items in the dock box or bring items with you on the kayaks, you do so at your own risk.
- Our life vests are not waterproof.